Thursday, August 18, 2005

Sunday: (move out day)

G calls at 9:30am
Insists that I get up
We pack some of My Guy's stuff
I pick up the UHaul truck (it takes an hour)
G tackles the tortoise shit for a bit
I go over to my place continue packing
I pack and pack and pack.
I hired two art and design students to help me load up the truck.
They were very nice and also cute.
I moved two boxes early on, and slipped down the stairs on my back. Bump bump bump my spine, neck and tail bone on the steps. (painful and spectacular. I have nasty bruises on my arms shoulder and keister as a result.
and it still hurts to lay down.)

Go back to tackle shit stains some more.

Pick up My Guy from the airport at 9pm
We pack and move and load and clean his apartment.
At the end he is bleaching the carpet in the closet.
i made a reservation for a room at the red roof inn which we decide to cancel. (do not try to book online for a local hotel. you will have to cancel online and if you don't have online access, that is going to suck.)
We are out of there by 5am.

No comments: