Monday, August 08, 2005

Latest Business Idea.

I have had three business ideas that are now viably being executed in the real world by other people. I have not seen a dime of this money.

I want to start a furniture company that specializes in beautiful sturdy not so expensive things that are easy to disassemble and reassemble when moving. I am dreaming of a modular couch which can be broken down into sections and with removable machine washable upholstry, covers and cushions. ( living room furniture- lego style) Now imagine if it could be broken down such that you could move it in your car - no truck, no trailer.

I would call it Mobility and target the college / straight out of college crowd.
I need designers, investors and someone to help me write up a business plan.

Ikea and Target - tremble in my wake.

4 comments:

MomVee said...

What were your stolen schemes? I invented the Sims about 15 years before it came out and R. pooh-poohed the idea.

MomVee said...

Sorry, that would be 10 years.

searchingforMrDarcy said...

Modular machine washable furniture! That is a great idea!!!!! Espcially when force feeding a cat that likes to spit it out on said furniture.

ergo said...

MomVee: the Sims?! Whoa. That should teach R, to not dismiss your entrepreneurial genius.

SFMD: Cat emissions and sleepy spills are a big part of my inspiration here.