Tuesday, June 28, 2005

hat check

So I was at the GAP and I saw this hat.
hat fence

Which I immediately fell in love with and had to take home with me. Not only would it protect me from the sun,
I imagined that it would make me look like this:



not so much:

mehat1

mehat3

I was walking down the street wearing the hat and a guy on a bike stopped and wanted to recommend really good sunscreen to me. He assumed that I had some kind of horrible skin disorder. Why else would I be seen in public in a hat like that? My Guy laughs everytime I wear it. I think he's a little embarassed to be seen in public with the hat. I should put on the hat, big sunglasses, wrap my arms and legs in gauze, and walk like a mummy. =)

{Ms. Hepburn brought to you by: art.com}

2 comments:

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

Oh cummon, if you weren't using the hat to *hide*, then maybe you would look more like Audrey Hepburn. But we've got to see your big beautiful eyes, minus the glasses to decide, S.
*wink*

ergo said...

No, no. I look genuinely dorky.