Wednesday, December 21, 2005

This space is myspace, this space is your myspace

Carson Daly has a myspace account. He annouced this fact on "Last Call" the TV show he hosts. *puke* Some people are really desperate for love. Yes. I have a myspace account too. Which probably means that I am one of them. It is impossible to find. I can't decide on a username. I have, ten friends. I was going to try to pimp my songs there but have had some trouble doing it so far and ended up playing the games instead. I am particularly fond of "Ant Farm" and "Speedy Thief."

Other games I have been playing ( a bad habit that I have dropped and picked up many times much like a pack a day smoker most recently picked up during nanowrimo.) to be found on yahoo! games! are "Betrapped" (parlor room minesweeper) and "Super Bounce Out" (because I really really like the squeaky ball sounds, the boing sound and the hoo hoo sound).

1 comment:

ergo said...

It's just terrible the time I've wasted on that game.