Thursday, May 05, 2005

Wanted: new brain

I thought I had scheduled my defense date for May 25th. Yay!

Turns out, I only did it in the alternate universe of my mind !

One of my committee members can't do that date and I am now in a mad scramble for the 26th or the 27th. *slaps forehead* If not I don't know what is going to happen. Perhaps they kick me out sans degree. AW, the departmental secretary just laughs at me and tells me to roll with it.

My brain is damaged. I am so preoccupied. I thought it was only exhibiting itself in my hygeine practices. Fear not, I am still managining the soap and hot water thing and the deoderant thing. Although gentle reader, I supposed it wouldn't matter to you, as you can't smell me from where you are ... or can you? Of late I step out of the shower to find that I have only shaved one leg or one armpit or the bottom half of one leg and the top half of the other.

It is coming down to the deadline and my thesis still looks like a bunch of random chicken scratch. But strangely, I am having fun with it, at long last.

and yes, today I am italic-happy. What can I say, I love spaghetti and meatballs as much as the next gal.

=P

(The title of this blog should be changed to "you can't smell me from where you are" )

Off to further my self-mortification.

1 comment:

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

AH-yup, that post confirms that officially you're hot and heavy in thesis mode. You will finish, m'dear.

;)