Monday, May 09, 2005

random chattery

Last night My Guy came downstairs hugging two pillows and a book about refugee populations and proceeded to "read" on the couch while I wrote at the chess table. Reading looked an awful lot like having your head on one pillow while shielding your eyes from the light with the other in a pillow sandwich. It was excessively cute.

What with the excessive caffeine consumption and all the fans and air conditioners kicking in with the warm weather *yes finally!* I am very itchy and dry. There are serious acts of moisturization in my future.

Dear Prime Time,
Putting the processed orange cheese :Velveeta, American cheese, orange plastic on a calzone is a crime against pizza!

'Course My Guy spent hard earned future cash on it, and I'm starving ...so I am eating it. Just this once. A crime nonetheless.
*euch*

1 comment:

BeckyBumbleFuck said...

2 ponts for trying, but agreed: *euch!*