Saturday, April 08, 2006

Slow down you move too fast

The past several times I've been in a public bathroom there's multiple stalls in which ladies neglected to flush in their rush to return to the outside world. I have been there myself. It's a bad place to be. You get so worked up about what you're doing and what you have to do that you barely had time to answer nature's call before rushing back into the fray.

Flushing is a courtesy to others and a kindness to yourself. Flushing is basic to the entire bathroom routine and if you are too frazzled to remember it, you need to start thinking about what you're doing with your life. Because the number one andd two business is not a place to cut corners in your busy schedule. Do that in some other part of your daily routine.

I've been in bathrooms with signs on the stall doors that read: "Don't forget to flush." I might start putting them up myself along with the sign that reads "Did you wash your hands?"

No comments: