Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Because I should be doing other things

The Task:

Go to a blog you read and click on a link to a blog they read, and click on a link to a blog they read, and so on 6 times.

Tell us where you are, how you got there, and give us a quote.

Here -> jcrash.blogspot.com -> www.feaverish.com -> queserasera.org -> mightygirl.net -> www.defectiveyeti.com-> www.sarahhepola.com:

When I get worried, I start imagining my own death in everyday activities: “My return flight is the evening of July 4,” I emailed her a month ago. “This vastly increases the chances of being hit by a stray firework and thus crashing so as long as you won’t feel too guilty about this on the off-chance it happens—I’ll book it!"

2 comments:

searchingforMrDarcy said...

things to do/ whatever/veiled conceit/lindsayism/karen + one

yentell - adventures in shagedelia

TO DO LIST, JULY 13

1. APOLOGIZE TO FRIENDS WHO CAME TO NA

dear friends, you know who you are, you rule. you rule for putting up with dickhead security who believe clubs in the meatpacking district deserve "dress codes." you rule for dancing with us in the booth while some band tried to muscle there way onto our time. i am sorry that you had to endure endless tube-tops and people stoked on nelly and militant smoking patrols. i am sorry, and i hope that drink tickets helped a bit. the tarts heart our friends.

(This girl is still in her partying phase. Ah to be young.)

ergo said...

Jcrash: It was amusing. There is a lack of proper context and punctuation going on here. But as a world class worrier this post totally spoke to me.

I am trying to figure out how many times I have to do this before I find Kevin Bacon's blog.

SFMD: Yay! Thanks for playing. =)