Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Makes you smile in the pouring rain

The other night I was trying to catch up on my emailing. I ended up trying to chat with three different people simultaneously while replying to emails. Still not a good multi-tasker. To those of you who received unintelligible emails sent late on Sunday evening. My apologies.

To those of you have are waiting on unintelligible late night emails, fear not, you'll get yours.

The tall young man at the Rite Aid did me an act of kindness today. He peeled the coupons off of my boxes of Ziploc sandwich bags and entered the discount for me. I didn't even register that these boxes had coupons much less that it would serve my fiscal interests to use them. And he did this over the protestations of his co-cashier. What a sweetie.

1 comment:

ldbug said...

He thought you were hot!!