Thursday, April 12, 2007

braaaains!

Yahoo tells me:

"Yes, physical attraction is hot, but what's even hotter is some of that plus an intellectual connection that totally sizzles. Sometimes the latter can even cause the former. Are you ready for some brain-on-brain action?"

Makes me think of "We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off" by Jermaine Stewart:

"Not a word, from your lips
You just took for granted that I want to skinny dip.
A quick hit, that's your game.
But I'm not a piece of meat, still you like my brain."

Well, I always thought the lyrics went "But I'm not a piece of meat stimulate my brain"
*damn you www.project80s.com*
*song brought back to me by e23*

I have my doubts that I could go from an intellectual connection to a physical one. Mostly it's my experience that when it's the ick, it's the ick and when it's an attraction, it's there from the start. I like a nice steak as much as the next gal.

Mind you, I am speaking of chemistry not merely aesthetics.

That being said, a starter of brain-on-brain action is pretty hot.

No comments: