Monday, May 07, 2007

late night overdue rental

I just saw "Mutual Appreciation." It's not my life but it's just so familiar.

I've been on dates with a couple of these guys recently.
Reminds me of one of my past boyfriends.

The awkwardness and the lostness. The drifty weird difficultness, the utter inability to communicate to articulate, to make contact, but having a hyper-awareness of the emotion, the intention, the desire sitting right under the surface. right under the surface, so close in proximity - yet completely remote.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem to see a lot of films. It must be time for you to write one.

http://www.scriptfrenzy.org/

*evil grin*

ergo said...

oh Dude! So tempting... Are you doing it?

Anonymous said...

Now how could I do that when I'm in the middle of rewriting my '06 NaNo? That would be silly. Foolhardy, even.

Pfft! Of course I'm doing it! I'm a pushover for this stuff!

Check out the site. If you have trouble finding me, email me and I'll drop you some breadcrumbs. :)

Anonymous said...

PS

Check out the Regional forum on NaNo for more on this.