Tuesday, May 29, 2007

constant companion

If the state of my bedroom is any indication you would think that Chaos is the Goddess who watches over me. My patron, my constant companion making sure to lend a hand in every endeavor that I undertake.

On one hand, it's nice to know that I don't walk through this life alone.

On the other, it makes it really hard to work.

She watches me knowing that my inherent chaotic nature will manifest itself despite my ever effort to the contrary. And in these oh so frequent situations, I hear her laughing and feel her pointing. Especially in situations that are no laughing matter at least to those who write my checks.

Alas.

2 comments:

Jay said...

I love chaos, not just the craziness of life, but the ancient myth, and so I carry her with me everywhere.

ergo said...

You'll have to tell me that story sometime soon.