Sunday, October 15, 2006

Bachelor girl moments

I wandered around the apartment ignoring the mountain of dirty dishes that inhibit food preparation looking for something to eat. My late late brunch was looking like a bottle of orange flavored seltzer water and a box of stale triscuits. Until I thought to myself, "Don't I have a piece of fruit somewhere? In my purse or something?" Et Voila! A lone bruised plum purchased for lunch sometime during the week, placed in the purse, transported all over, forgotten, and rediscovered.

Oh happy day!

Until I finish ... and need to look for more food.

2 comments:

searchingforMrDarcy said...

Oh my Goodness. I'm not the only one! I always have to do dishes before I can eat. Pretty much exiting on tea and cookies.

ergo said...

sfmd: Tea and cookies. A gal after my own heart.