Thursday, November 15, 2007

investing for the future

This past weekend I was in Texas with the Mystechs. We were in Austin, Denton, and Dallas. While in Texas I made my first investment into the my dream career.

That's right, friends, find me some virgins to hire cause I've taken my first steps towards owning and running my very own:

good vs evil unicorns

Unicorn Ranch!

After some deliberation I decided that I would need to raise both good and evil unicorns. How does one distinguish one type from the other before they are old enough to start showing the rainbow or skull pattern on the flank?

The box suggests asking the unicorn following questions:

1. Do you like to prance through meadows?

2. Have you ever spent all day chasing butterflies and rainbows?

3. Is your favorite sound a laughing brook?

4. Do you believe the children are our future?

5. Are fairies your friends?

6. Do you go around impaling Teddy bears and baby seals?

7. Have you ever dreamed of ruling the underworld?

8. Are you still bitter you weren't invited on the ark?

9. Have you ever used you hooves to bludgeon the weak and innocent?

10. Do you occasionally breathe fire?

I leave it to you to figure out what kind of unicorn you are. It's a question each of us has to ask ourselves in a private moment.

2 comments:

MomVee said...

Lock your doors, Ergo. I want those unicorns so much.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ergo,

Just read the post and have to say that I'm not sure what kind of unicorn I'd be - I mean, I'm not skull & bones, but I'm not wimpy! In other news, I’m putting together a map-based tool for personal interconnectivity and organization and I’d love to get your feedback. Let me know if you want some more details.

Cheers,
Wale
wale@mapflex.com