investing for the future
This past weekend I was in Texas with the Mystechs. We were in Austin, Denton, and Dallas. While in Texas I made my first investment into the my dream career.
That's right, friends, find me some virgins to hire cause I've taken my first steps towards owning and running my very own:
After some deliberation I decided that I would need to raise both good and evil unicorns. How does one distinguish one type from the other before they are old enough to start showing the rainbow or skull pattern on the flank?
The box suggests asking the unicorn following questions:
1. Do you like to prance through meadows?
2. Have you ever spent all day chasing butterflies and rainbows?
3. Is your favorite sound a laughing brook?
4. Do you believe the children are our future?
5. Are fairies your friends?
6. Do you go around impaling Teddy bears and baby seals?
7. Have you ever dreamed of ruling the underworld?
8. Are you still bitter you weren't invited on the ark?
9. Have you ever used you hooves to bludgeon the weak and innocent?
10. Do you occasionally breathe fire?
I leave it to you to figure out what kind of unicorn you are. It's a question each of us has to ask ourselves in a private moment.