Sunday, May 26, 2013

Food from heated rollers

It sounds much better than it is in practice.

But the woman behind the counter was all for it.  On a cold, windy night, curling up on the couch and watching movies while scarfing down taquitos that have been warmed all day for you by 7 / 11 is just another way to describe living the dream

I have had a fixation on corn in recent months.  Some nights I have corn chips for dinner.  Or popcorn.  Corn, I adore you, but you are so filling.  I get bloaty and then a few mintues later, I feel like I have swallowed a boulder.

I have also had a fixation on celery.  Celery is delicious.  For a while I was eating stalks and stalks of it.  I might have to pick up a bunch tomorrow.

Besides that, I have not really been thinking of food.  I just eat poorly.  But how can you resist food on heated rollers served with sour cream and spicy guacamole?

It was that or deep fried breaded cubes of macaroni and cheese.

No comments: