Tuesday, February 05, 2008

six of one, half dozen of the other

MomVee tagged me for this meme:

1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!



1) I think my clothes fit me better when I am wearing eyeliner.
2) I love educated men with East Coast accents.
3) I cannot walk by a box of free books on the street without stopping to pick through them.
4) When I eat healthy I find myself craving a slice of cheese pizza, a cheeseburger, a basket of zucchini sticks, and a chocolate milkshake.
5) I consider my chin to be disproportionately big. How do I know? My orthodontist told me. So it must be true.
6) A good Vodka Gimlet makes me happy.

The Bloggers I tag are: Kat E (who really has more important things on her mind right now!), Ldbug, and BeckyBumbleFuck.

1 comment:

MomVee said...

3)Me too! And by doing that, I found a short story that I had read about 20 years before and been unable to find ever since.
5)I have no orthodontic authority on this, but I suspect my chin is disproportionately small. I'll trade any time.
6)Despite the fact that when I lived on 2nd Ave, the diner on the corner advertised "gimlet gravy" as part of their Thanksgiving special, I had no idea until today what a gimlet was. I see you can also have a gin one. I think I would like it.