Tuesday, June 19, 2007

On the Road Again

I'm gonna be on tour with the Mystechs starting tomorrow.

*wheeee*

For the next 12 days I'll be here or on the way here on driving away from here:

6/20 Chicago, IL
6/21 Toledo, OH
6/22 Buffalo, NY
6/23 Stratford, CT
6/24 Trenton, NJ
6/25 New York, NY
6/26 Takoma Park, MD
6/27 Greenville, NC
6/28 Spartanburg, SC
6/29 Marietta, GA
6/30 Murfreesboro, TN
(Well, I won't be there ... long story ... just means the show will kick your ass that much harder!)
7/1 Cincinnati, OH

It's a metal album. I will be running around in high (not tall) boots. There will be guitar solos. And we are touring with the Rick Johnson Rock and Roll Machine (who can jump very high and has cool glasses)
Come out and see the show! Buy me drinks! Get a hug!

http://www.myspace.com/mystechs

3 comments:

MomVee said...

Aaaarghhhh! I'm seeing Wilco on the 25th. There is a slight chance I can make it to Trenton on the 24th.

Kat E said...

goddammit. I will be out of town this weekend. I so would have driven to Stratford to see you. This sucks. And I will miss you in Chicago by one day.

That looks like a hell of a lot of driving!

searchingforMrDarcy said...

Well I believ you should be just about back home now. hope you had a good time! How is my favorite band?