Tuesday, February 13, 2007

almost human

In these ever so long days of being the right tool applied to the wrong job.

The tightrope walker's dance of diplomacy and politess.

These days that stretch into myriads of lists and lists and lists crowded with mind crashing minutiae.

Time spent trying to decrypt the best way to stay the chess piece better kept than sacrificed.

I occassionally peer through the electronic window at my cubby into the world at large.

And there

I sometimes find you, my friends, in places that you choose to leave traces of yourselves, and feel for the briefest of moments ... almost human.

2 comments:

keNYC said...

mind-crashing minutiae? if you want to see something that truly fits this description to the point of being amusing, let me know....

ergo said...

kenyc: You have piqued my interest...