The short list
1. The AARP sent me a membership form.
"As a member, you'll have the resources and information you need to get the most out of life over 50."
*wow* I really am older than I look.
I need to wring the neck of someone who has me on the wrong mailing list, get a better nightcream, or I am currently the victim identity theft.
2. My parents have left the country. They are travelling to Turkey. And I am ever so jealous.
3. boingboing has lead me back to Malcolm Gladwell. Who, Snowcrush, is one of my crushes. So smart, such a fun writer, such groovy hair. Probably super unavailable. I had a flash daydream of how great it would be to be his trophy wife ... uh ... okay ... so I'm not much of a trophy ... more like an unusual paperweight ... Get your own flash daydream!
4. I had the worst BLT of my life today. Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, mayo. How can you beat it? What's more, how can you mess that up? Apparently you can b/c the diner down the street did. This is the second lackluster meal that I have had there. Their Belgian waffles resemble weatherstripping. The fries were pretty okay. Perhaps it's a french fry and milkshake kind of place.
I shouldn't feel so bummed. There's at least four other diners in a four block radius of my place. Back to the drawing board.
5. After only a week I can proudly announce that ... I have not done anything resolutionary. Which is embarassing, I mean, how hard is it to go to bed before 2AM?