Thursday, September 14, 2006

a run down of being rundown

1.
It was one of those days where all day I couldn't think of a single thing that I was looking forward to.

2.
The office has gone from being AC chilly to sleepy naptime warm.

3.
The beauty of doing yoga at home alone is farting without shame.

4.
I noticed that I was wearing my underwear inside out today. And not because I need to do laundry.

5.
Odd Todd quote of the day - "Seize the Day! Someday!"

6.
On Myspace I am on the verge of having more "friends" who are bands than actual friends.

7.
Education is complicated. I think because educators like to complicate things.

8.
Some textbook companies offer a hella lot of educational stuff besides the book itself.

9.
I'm not sure any of it can replace a good teacher.

10.
I want a program that will allow me to represent my research so far as a series of linked files. Kinda like a website or something. With really good indexing and cloud tags like in del.icio.us
Hmmmm.

11.
The Guy Who Used to Be Mine might be in NYC this weekend for the Save Darfur Rally in Central Park. You should go. It's important. If you see him say hello and make sure he gets a slice of cheese pizza. He tends to forget to eat.

12.
I was going to go to bed early tonight. Oh well. Good night.

4 comments:

Kat E said...

Re: #11...how bout if I see him I punch him in the nuts? [disclaimer--snarky comment made with little actual knowledge of situation at hand...]

MomVee said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only person who farts during yoga.

ergo said...

Kat E: No no. It wasn't like that. No violence necessary. *hug*

Momvee: cat/cow and twisting poses do it to me every time.

Kat E said...

Glad to hear that :)

I would also like to add myself to the roll of yoga farters. I once had the humiliating experience of having one slip out during a large class, so yeah, I can really appreciate the freedom of letting them fly in the privacy of at-home yoga... ;)