Thursday, August 10, 2006

never enough Z's

I would like to see a new sleeping pill on the market.
The sleeping pills currently available are designed to
help you fall asleep.
I want a pill that makes me feel alert and rested.
A pill that could replace sleeping or stave off the
desire for it.

Cuz right now. It's all I can think about.
Placing my wee head on the pillow and closing my eyes
and having that dream where I slide down the world's
longest slide (which is probably in Florida), the air
rushing through my hair and at the bottom I fly out
and float down into the soft dark embrace of sleep.


----

It's my own damn fault. I should just get to bed
earlier. *shrug*

2 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, August 11, 2006, Blogger ldbug said...

Silly Roommate, staying up too late, and actually being responsible in getting to work on time! Really, I go to bed before midnight but am still tired every morning.(actually didn't fall asleep till gone 2am last night, ick!!)

 
At 1:49 AM, August 15, 2006, Blogger ergo said...

Ach. Tell me about it.

Yer doing much better on that front these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home