Wednesday, July 26, 2006

got what in pocket?

The indie boy standing at the door in the # train was reading some kind of script and had a banana in his pocket.

I don't know who works on the floor below BS(TM) but whoever they are, their dress code must be extremely lax. The women who step off on that floor wear the coolest stuff: gold knit dresses, short shorts with madly designed blouses, giant hoop earrings and tank tops covered in rabbits. I am dying to know what they sell.

My folks are fine.

5 comments:

Kat E said...

My company is affiliated with, and shares a building with, a very large and apparently very hip ad agency. Whenever I visit the office I see all the artsy hipsters walking around--you know who they are by the clothing, of course. My company has a jeans-are-ok policy, but the workers just aren't as cool.

ergo said...

kat e: Someday I am going to step off the elevator and peek around the corner.

ldbug said...

We need to sneak down there and check out that place...wonder if any cute guys work there, hmmmmmmmm

Heidi Grether said...

I heard ya got tagged with the five things lists! so. . . .

ergo said...

ldbug: i have not seen a single guy get off on the floor. *cough* I mean ... well, you know what I mean.

hattigrace: *salutes* I am on my way.

d34dpuppy: Don't think that hasn't crossed my mind ....