Sunday, July 30, 2006

5 things post

Five Things In My Freezer
1. Ice in tray
2. A very small box of strawberry ice-cream
3. A frozen bannana
4. Another frozen bannana
5. coffee flavored frozen yogurt
6. Dead body

Five Things In My Closet
1. shoes
2. hanging shoe holder
3. werk clothes
4. little black dress
5. sweaters
6. Skeleton

Five Things In My Car (when I had a car *sniff*)
1. Collapsable Sunshields
2. Ani DiFranco Album: Little Plastic Castle
3. Jumper cables
4. Terminator style wrap around sunglasses
5. Food Not Bombs fliers
6. Dead Body

Five Things In My Purse
1. two ATM cards
2. teeny tiny pen made in Japan
3. teeny tiny date book (no dates in it)
4. Illini Inn mug club card (chugged a beer faster than a dude. Yeah Baby!)
5. cellphone with busted 3 button and "back" button
6. Bunny Lebowski's pinky toe

Five people I'm tagging (who don't read this blog)
1. malcolm gladwell
2. Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner
3. Julia Sweeney
4. Wil Wheaton
5. Wonkette
6. Einstein

2 comments:

ldbug said...

Yikes!!!! dead body! who'd we drag home and stuff in the freezer? toooo much drinking:-p

ergo said...

ldbug: heh. tell me about it.