Saturday, September 24, 2005

Jumpin' on the bandwagon - the 7 things meme

7 things I want to do before I die:

1) Bake amazing bread (cook like a God)
2) Style my hair into a Beehive
3) Build something meaningful and beautiful
4) Walk the walk
5) Show true courage
6) Help someone help herself / himself
7) Surprise myself

7 things I can do:

1) Write a 2-3 minutes song
2) Make a fool of myself in front of crowds of people
3) Ask questions when I don't understand stuff
4) Admit when I am wrong
5) Speculate until the cows come home
6) Set up and run sound at a rock show
7) Amuse myself

7 things I cannot do:

1) Apply makeup
2) Pass up food
3) Hurry up
4) Make up my mind
5) Speed read
6) Read your mind
7) Drink like a fish

7 things I say most often:

1) I don't know
2) I don't know
3) I need to get a job *an edit*
4) What?
5) Okaaaaaay.
6) Ow!
7) Cool.

Celebrity crushes: (Besides My Guy who is quite famous)

1m) John Cusack
2m) Douglas Coupland
3m) Adam Duritz
4m) James Caviezel (yes, I have a thing for Jesus)
5m) Johnny Depp
6m) Tony Leung
7m) Vincent D'Onofrio

1f) Rachel Wiesz
2f) Audrey Hepburn
3f) Susan Sarandon
4f) Eliza Dushku
5f) Isabella Rosellini
6f) Claire Danes
7f) Rachel Leigh Cook

No comments: