Monday, September 19, 2005

home

"So I've been all the places that I ever want to be,
I've seen all the people that I ever want to see
I'm sick and tired of being lonely and free,
I'm ready today for what's waiting on me
I'm gonna give up believing I was born to run,
stop acting like a man that gets shot from a gun
I'm putting down roots, I want to soak up sun
and stay right here until my days are done."
-James Taylor

I will admit that I have this desire to put down some roots and actually live somewhere.
Have friends who live in the neighborhood, sit on the porch together and watch our kids grow up.
Of course, first one must have kids, and a porch and friends in town.



My ovaries trying to short circuit my life.

2 comments:

searchingforMrDarcy said...

Meg Ryan "I want to put down some roots and see them grow."
Timothy Hutton: " You want to be a farmer?"
-French Kiss

I hear ya girl. Me too.

ergo said...

It seems a long ways off.