Tuesday, August 02, 2005

it occurs to me

that many of you who stop in here are folks I have met in the flesh. I've seen a number of y'alls on yo' baggy-pants-floppy-sweatshirt-need-a-haircut-days. Don't flip, you look great ... and sooo comfy.

The rest of y'alls can take heart in the knowledge that until I see you in such a state I will assume that (fly cats, that you are) you don't ever have baggy-pants-floppy-sweatshirt-need-a-haircut-days.

---

Reminding me of Little Ms SH who I worked with for 4 years, who got all of her clothes altered to fit perfect, who came to lab with beautifully styled hair in a full face of makeup, who came up to me one night after she got married to extoll the virtues of sweatpants which she only started to wear after embarking on a life of domestic bliss. She just raved about the elastic waistband. *chuckle*

No comments: