Saturday, June 11, 2005

More fun than a bag of cats

My Guy and I are introducing our cats to each other again. Tweety and Kitty are sweet chatty loving cats. It seemed obvious to me that they would have many a conversation of their own curled up on the same chair. All evidence so far is to the contrary.

We brought Tweety to my place and they were immediately hissing, growling and batting at each other. After four days of crouching, hissing, growling, near confrontations and out and out confrontations I couldn't hack it anymore and Tweety went home.

This is round two at My Guy's house. His place is a studio loft. There is nowhere to hide. Unless you are Tweety, in this case crouching under the futon growling works great. Meanwhile Kitty is perching on ledges with a very steep drop. She likes to jump up and perch but sometimes she slips and falls.

We have left the two of them alone in the apartment. Hopefully, we will not return to blood and fur everywhere and our cats will each have the rightnumber of eyes and ears.

1 comment: